Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 5th VS January 6th

January 05
  • Almost frozen - damn cold.
  • mind-blanked during the quiz
  • caught unprepared for our report
  • munch on some brownies
  • hospital, operations, pregnancy and whatnots convo with seatmates
  • Art-slash-Sleeping-subject with Ferry and Chugi
  • Chicharong bulaklak overload (with three cups of rice!)
  • 11:11 :">
  • stomach pain D:
  • LOL time with MACC boys
  • saw him for the first time this year, aww. (I miss him so much~!)
  • Kulitan time with him. Another him, k.
  • shop with Cathy at the mall
  • meet Kenneth to give their copy of the video. (Finally!) O hai, I`m sarcasmgirl. LOL
  • sit next to a cute guy in the trike, too bad he isn`t straight.
  • too sleepy so sleep - 3 PM
  • and I haven`t waken up. not until my family came home, about 7 PM (I woke up for a minute to open the door) and about 01:10 AM (I`m so lazy to wake up so I sleep again.)
  • I haven`t post my Project 365 entry and my daily text post too.
January 06
  • woke up just fine (Who`ll not feel fine getting 14 hours of sleep, ha?)
  • not so cold today, great. (I just can`t tolerate such low temperature, haha!)
  • excited to eat breakfast for I haven`t eaten anything since the last day.
  • watched OgRe`s exchange of wedding vows video again. (Yeah, for the nth time) So sweet!
  • re-view Proposal Daisakusen`s special preview and yes, I cried still. (I was like crying inside the room while the professor is discussing, haha!)
  • daldalan with the MACC boys
  • made two shirt designs for Ferry and one for myself. ;)
  • I lectured (first time) on my Entrepreneurial class.
  • I have recited daw. Hahaha~! Mr. Tabulina actually recognized that as a recitation and that I got the right answer. Oh, man. That`s unexpected, LOLOL. Am proud of myself.
  • Heartbreak!!! <|3 No more Chicharong bulaklak left for us. :( I haven`t eaten a piece today. Super saaadddd.. OMG, this feeling. I am soo craving. :'(
  • went to the mall with Ferry to buy a gift for his boyfriend`s cousin.
  • I bought scramble and chips before heading home. But nothing can beat chicharong bulaklak pa rin. :(
  • I decided to clean my room. Yep, legit cleaning. (with all the fixing, sweeping, and mopping)
  • I haven`t started designing because of the grass fire, ish.
  • have been a fire woman, I actually watered the damn fire started by our wicked neighbors.
  • I realized if I were sleeping again just like yesterday, I might have been dead toasted now.
  • I found our long lost land title. Yay!! (I blackmailed my parents of course!) I received moolah in exchange of the the title, haha!
  • And since I`m pretty productive today, I also swept and mopped the living room and wash the dishes too.
  • I made my brother a t-shirt design for their family day. Nice to hear good feedbacks from his classmates. ;)
  • I have posted my Project 365 entries na.
  • And now I`m really sleepy that I wanna sleep. Marathon is again canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment