Saturday, January 1, 2011

Brand New, Eh?

First day of a new year. 2011. :-)
I am so excited about this year. I wonder how my life would be. Another 365 days. 365 days to enjoy my life. Will I get better? (I hope so.) Will I grow taller? (Yep. I jumped last midnight.) Will I be fatter? (Oh, no. Please no.) Will I get even good grades? (Ehem.) Will I be happier? (I`ll surely do.)
Another year to waste. No, I won`t waste a day. I`ll live every single day at its fullest. I wish this year would be awesome-r than my 2010. Some people say, 2010 is such a waste. That it should be forgotten and move on. Well, no. Not for me. There`s no wasted year. If it`s wasted, then who`s to blame? We live our lives. It`s not our lives who live on us. 2010 may be a pretty tough year for me but I don`t regret a thing about it.
In 2010, I have loved. I experienced sadness and pain. I feel betrayed. I feel so alone. I feel ignored. But despite everything, I am here still looking back on the year that was. It`s still a year I will forever love. It`s a year that I can say, I have learned a lot.
And now, here`s another year to put me to a test. I am ready for anything. I will give this year my best.

I wonder:
will I have new friends?
will I lose friends?
is there someone who`ll court me?
will I fall in love with someone?
will I get a boyfriend? or a girlfriend maybe?
will I get my heart broken? Oh please, not again.
will I be a part of the Dean`s list?
am I still studying by the end of the year? Hell, yes. Silly.
will I get a good camera? Oh pleaaassee.
is my family still complete?
will I learn to draw better?
will I learn to take better shots?
if I can make someone be mad at me?
am I still writing?
if I can learn how to cook really good food like Mommy?
will I grow taller?
will I learn how to drink?
will I get drunk? Or really wasted perhaps? How many times?
will I get embarrassed? In what way?
will I be broke?
how many movies am I going to watch this year?
how many books am I going to read?
will I learn how to wake up early?
will I still be lazy?
will I get to hang-out with my friends?
will I get thinner? Even just a bit.
will I cry a lot?
will I be tougher?
how many crushes will I get?
will I be a crush of someone?
will I still be healthy?
will I be still sleeping a lot? Haha, no wonder.
will I get injured?

There`s a whole lot more things that I wonder about. It`s fun to think about the things that I wanted to happen and the things that may happen. I am looking forward to see how I have turned as a person starting today, January 1, 2011 until December 31 of this year. I know, New Year is not the only day for change but yeah, I just love the fact that I feel so brand new. This is a good beginning.

I`m turning 19 this year. I`ll be in my fourth year too. What else? I don`t know. I`m not sure on how things would turn out. And with that, I am scared and excited at the same time. I don`t know what might happen but that`s what life is all about, eh. So might as well, enjoy the ride and every journey of this life.

Welcome 2011. I am Kathleen and we`ll be good friends. *hugs* :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment