Saturday, April 23, 2011

20April`11: Mickath`s Seventh

It`s Mica and I`s 7th week! Yay! This is so special to us, specially to Mica kong mahal `cos 7 is her favourite number. I really have no idea on how I can make her extra happy this week. There are a lot of things I still don`t know about her -- her favourite stuff, things that make her happy... that`s why I`m having a difficult time to think on what I should give her this week. I seriously don`t want to disappoint her `cos she`s so excited for this 7th week. I want her to be happy and I guess I just did.

We don`t usually meet on Wednesdays because we both have work but since this 7th is special, we really make it a point to meet and hang-out. This relationship is cute, I swear. It feels like we`re really a couple... like we really are together. But we actually aren`t. We`re just enjoying our moments together and somehow acting like we really are one. Just because we`re enjoying and having fun doesn`t mean everything is just a joke and none of it wasn`t real, we do love each other, as friends, the best-buddy-kind-of-friends, and we call each other Mahal. It`s really cute and sweet.

So I gave her these for this week:

A pretty silver ribbon earrings. I super liked it like personally, and so I gave it to her instead be used by me.

A self-made poem using her initials.

A three-paged letter
A doodle I made with a quote about love and weirdness I read on Tumblr
A pattern of my right hand, Mica`s favourite thing to do.
A copy of a letter I made before. A letter for my future boyfriend. ;-)
A printed cutie-patootie photo I found on Tumblr that expresses how I wish she`s with me.
This is the envolope I`ve used with my packaged letters



















No comments:

Post a Comment