Thursday, April 21, 2011

Go Get A Girlfriend

I sometimes wish you go get a girlfriend. Like now. I know that will hurt me deeply into the bones. But I think that`s the only way to get things better. I may be hurting but I think that`s the only way I can finally tell myself, that you`ll never be mine... that I can finally let you go. But you getting a girlfriend makes me think things will be at its best. `Cos I`m still hoping, that when that time comes you have a girlfriend, you`ll realize something... this may sound mean but I am hoping you`ll realize that she`s not enough, that she`s different, that it`s not love. I wish you`ll realize that you`re happier whenever you`re with me. I wish you`ll realize it was me you really love. And yes, that leaves us to two options. So please, go get a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment